The Croatian Digital Literacy Network
is a three-year project for the development of a network of partners from the civil, public and private sectors whose goal is the development of digital literacy of citizens. Digital.hr aims to network stakeholders in the development of digital literacy in Croatia.
The project includes conducting needs analyses, scientific research and developing guidelines in the fields of Digital Citizenship, Digital Education, Work and New Occupations, and Digital Talents and Innovations.
The project will be aimed at building additional capacities for participation in European projects regarding research and development of the digital society as well as branding Croatian examples of good practice both in the country and abroad. Network members will be able to join the following working groups: (1) Digital Citizenship; (2) Digital Education, Work and New Occupations; (3) Digital Talents; (4) Digital Research, Development and Innovation and (5) Digital Branding of Croatia.
Aims of the project
(1) Developing dialogue and strengthening cooperation between civil society organizations, local and regional self-government units, state administration, companies and educational and scientific institutions with the aim of developing digital literacy in the Republic of Croatia
- Strengthening the partnership of civil society organizations and involving new members of the thematic network
- Public opinion polling and society needs testing
- Advocacy and implementation of a structured dialogue of all stakeholders and decision makers
(2) Capacity building for participation in digital society research and development projects and programs
- Conducting scientific research in the area of the identified necessary social change
- Developing public policy development guidelines
- Making a social impact analysis
More information about the project is available in the Croatian Research Information System and a list of published articles in the Croatian scientific bibliography.
Project holder: Telecentar
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb
- Faculty of Organization and Informatics Varaždin Croatia
- University of North Koprivnica
- Institute of Public Finance Zagreb
- University of Algebra Zagreb
- Technical Culture Center Rijeka
- ODRAZ – Sustainable Community Development
- Institute for Youth Development and Innovation Zagreb
- Croatian Informatics Association Zagreb
- Croatian Association of Informatics Zagreb
- Association of Croatian High School Principals Zagreb
- Croatian Employers’ Association Zagreb
- Association “Dobar dan” Zagreb